Click here to visit our Patient Portal for test results.
Our policy is to notify you of all test results in a timely manner. We will contact you with both normal and abnormal results.
We encourage all of our patients to use our HIPAA compliant Web Portal. If you are a current portal user, we will notify you of your results through the portal. You will receive an email message notifying you to check the portal.
If you are not a current portal user and would like to use the portal, please call our office at 708-484-0042 and ask for a portal invitation.
If you do not use our Web Portal, you will receive your results by phone. Again, you should hear about all results in a timely manner. If you haven't received your results within two weeks after the test has taken place, please call our office and leave a message for your physician.
(Mammogram reports come directly from the hospital. If your mammogram is normal, the radiology department will notify you by mail. If your mammogram is abnormal, your physician will contact you directly.)
We have a full time lab station on site in our office.
- Schedule your lab visit appointment on our webportal .
- If you aren't on our webportal, please call our office at 708-484-0042 to receive a portal invitation.
- We do not accept walk-ins for lab appointments as we have tried to limit the number of patients in the waiting room due to Covid-19. However, if you're in the office for an appointment with your physician, you may be instructed to go to the lab at the time of your appointment for testing.
- There must be an order from your physician in our office before the labs can be drawn.
- You are required to bring a photo ID and copy of your insurance card to give to the lab technician. Parents/Guardians over 18 years of age are required to accompany any minor under 18 years of age for any labwork.
- We will often request that you fast before your blood is drawn, so please be sure to ask your physician if there will be any special requirements before your test.
- Some insurance companies may require the patient to go to outside labs. Please consult with your insurance company regarding this matter.
The lab is open during the following hours:
Monday: 8:00am - 4:45pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:45pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:45pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:45pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:45pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Nuveena Jenkins and Shaunta Sumpte